The latest report titled “11-Aminoundecanoic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid.
|Product Name||11-Aminoundecanoic Acid|
|Process Included||11-Aminoundecanoic Acid From the four-step reaction process|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid Production Process:
- 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid Production From the four-step reaction process: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid production using the four-step reaction process. The production starts from castor oil that is reacted with methyl alcohol in the transesterification reaction to form an ester, methyl ricinoleat. Next, the pyrolysis of methylricinoleate is done at 450-500 degree centigrade in order to create methyl undecenoate and heptanal. Later, the methyl undecenoate hydrolysis is done to form 10-undecenoic acid. Following to this, the acid produced goes under hydrobromination while peroxides are present to obtain 11-bromoundecanoic acid, which is finally converted to 11-aminoundecanoic acid employing the bromine exchange method, in turn producing 11-aminoundecanoic acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/11-aminoundecanoic-acid-production-via-four-step-reaction-process/requestsample
11-Aminoundecanoic Acid is an organic compound that is a crucial precursor of Nylon-11. The solid white substance is categorised as fatty acid and an amine. The acid is used as a synthetic building block that enables a systematic preparation of (oligo)amide organogelators counting chiral ones with excellent gelation properties in water and organic solvents. After further treatment, the acid comprises a critical type of fungicides and polyamides. The acid is consisted of undecylenic acid that is obtained from castor oil.
The various usages of 11-Aminoundecanoic acid are driving its market worldwide. The 11-Aminoundecanoic acid is primarily employed as a monomer to manufacture polyamide 11 polymers. Furthermore, it is used in applications including oil drilling, medical syringes, pipes, electrical cable and optical fibre sheating, soles of shoes, food packaging film, and brake lines for cars and heavy goods vehicles (HGV). It also finds application for powder anticorrosion coatings that are impact and wear resistant.
Key Questions Answered in the 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid : https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-5-furandicarboxylic-acid
- 2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid : https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxybenzoic-acid
- 2-Hydroxypropanoic Acid : https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxypropanoic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA