The latest report titled “1,3- Butadiene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 1,3- Butadiene.
|Product Name||1,3- Butadiene|
|Process Included||Aluminium Can Production from Two-Piece or Three-Piece Drawing|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 1,3- Butadiene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 1,3- Butadiene Production Process:
- 1,3- Butadiene From C4 hydrocarbons: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 1,3- Butadiene production via a steam cracking process. As a by-product of the reaction, the substance is produced. Steam is mixed with the hydrocarbon to lose 1,3-butadiene. The following function takes place at a temperature of around 900 degrees Celcius.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-3-butadiene-production-from-c4-hydrocarbons/requestsample
- 1,3- Butadiene Production From the Houdry Catadiene process: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of 1,3- Butadiene production using the Houdry Catadiene process. The by-product 1,3- The dehydrogenation of n-butane produces butadiene. It employs n-methylpyrrolidone (NMP). A manufacturer gets to have high selectivity option with this process. Russia has two such plants operating at 270 kta butadiene.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-3-butadiene-production-from-houdry-catadiene-process/requestsample
1,3-Butadiene is a colourless organic gas compound that can be easily reduced to liquid. It is incapable of being dissolved in water but is soluble in acetone, ethanol, benzene, and ether. It can be discovered industrially, as liquefied gas obtained from isolating crude butylene dilution stream.
1,3- Butadiene, a reactive monomer, is used in manufacturing synthetic rubber (60%) and plastics. Its by-products, including adiponitrile, polybutadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, Styrene–butadiene rubber, styrene-butadiene latex, and acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene resins, are further employed in the making of essential products like nylon tires food wraps, plastic bottles, latex adhesives, shoe soles, moulded rubber goods, carpet backing and pads, and medical devices boosting its demand.
Key Questions Answered in the 1,3- Butadiene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 1,3- Butadiene market?
- What are the various processes used for 1,3- Butadiene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 1,3- Butadiene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 1,3- Butadiene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 1,3- Butadiene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 1,3- Butadiene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 1,3- Butadiene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 1,3- Butadiene production?
- What is the time frame for 1,3- Butadiene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 1,3- Butadiene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/1-4-butanediol-1-4-bd
- 1,3-Propanediol – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/1-3-propanediol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA