Mr. Tea was founded on 26 Jan 2021 by Kodudula Naveen reddy. It is a tea company that offers franchisees to open a new franchise at a different location in India. Be it a meeting, college hangout or family gathering, nothing is complete without a cup of tea. Tea is the fuel that drives India forward and we are a group of tea merchants dedicated to protecting and progressing our national drink.
We are blenders from our heart and we love to experiment and discover new flavors of tea. We have an in-house manufacturing setup so that we can innovate new flavors of tea. Supervise our products every step of the way and keep producing high quality. We craft all of our products with a lot of heart and a strong desire for our consumers to feel joy in every sip.
What is Mr Tea Franchise?
Mr Tea Franchise cost in India: – You must know about Franchise, if you do not know, then we tell you a little bit. A very big company wants to increase its network but it cannot work itself everywhere, so it can name its name. It opens branch from branch and gives authorization to sell its products or services, it is called Franchise , similarly Mr Tea is also opening its new branch to increase its network and reach its products to its customers.
Things needed for Mr. Tea Franchise India
Mr Tea Franchise Requirement: – If anyone takes Mr Tea Franchise then many things are required like :-
- Space requirement: – Good space is required inside it because a godown has to be made inside it.
- Documentation required:– Some documents are required for Mr Tea Franchise .
- Worker requirement: – Mr Tea Franchise requires at least 2 or 5 workers Business ideas
- Investment requirement: – No business can be done without investment and good investment is also required for Mr Tea Franchise.
Investment for Mr Tea franchise Mr Tea franchise cost
Investment For Mr Tea Franchise If anyone wants to take Franchise of Mr Tea , then investment has to be made for a building and the company has to pay security fees, for all these different investments have to be made and investment in it is land and It depends on the business, because if you do business by building a building inside your own land, then it will work with less investment and if you have to buy land, then you will have to make a huge investment in it.
- Total Investment: – 15 Lakh to 50 Lakh
Land for Mr Tea Franchise
Land For Mr Tea Franchise: – It does not require much space inside it depends on how big or how small your cafe is. The need of space inside it depends on you. It depends on your budget, at what level you want to start, like how big or how small you want to start your Mr Tea franchise based on which model. It depends on you because this determines your investment more or less.
- 100 Sqft – 500 Sqft
Documentation for Mr Tea Franchise
Document For Mr Tea Franchise: – If you start any work, then your personal documents related to you and the work you start are definitely seen in it, whether you are doing any private work or any other. Government work. Through this post of ours today, we will tell you which documents you will need for Mr Tea ‘s Franchise.
Personal Document (PD): – There are many documents inside the Personal Document like:
- ID Proof: – Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof:- Ration Card , Electricity Bill ,
- Bank Account with Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number,
- Other Document
- Financial Document
- GST Number
- Shop Act
Profit margin within the Mr Tea franchise
Profit Margin Mr Tea Franchise:- Talking about Profit Margin inside Mr Tea Franchise, different Profit Margin is given on all the products inside it, because the company sells many types of products, then the price of all is different. So different Profit Margin is given on top of it. You are told about this, Profit Margin and others related to it at the time when the Franchise is given, then you can get information about it by contacting the company.
Mr Tea Franchise Contact Number
If you want to take Mr Tea ‘s Franchise, then you can contact for this at the address given below:
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Contact: – 99852 82111
- Address: – 51, Udyog Nagar, Balapur, Telangana 500058
Mr Tea Franchise Expansion Location
- North: – Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South: – Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East:-Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West: – Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central: – Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories: –Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,
If you liked this Mr Tea Franchise information or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.